What if you could:
Focus your energy on creating your products and services,
instead of marketing them.
Create more time to enjoy your life, instead of spending hours each day managing the daily to-do lists.
Find someone who could help you reach your goals while freeing up your time, instead of trying to do it all by yourself.
That's where I come in!
Let's make your marketing work for you.
All of my services include a one hour conference call to get the ball rolling. After that we will have regular check-in's to go over progress and to make sure we are on the same page.
Not quite sure where to begin or which services you would need? Contact me to discuss your needs!
What to expect:
While each project and timeline will be unique, my project management style will stay the same. We will discuss the scope and specifications of each project, schedule the work so you know when i'll be working on your project, and then I will get to work completing projects for you. I pride myself on treating your business needs as my own. I am hyper focused on achieving results for your business and I am excited to see your business grow. Let me take some of the weight off your plate and help you scale your business!
As your Small Business CMO I would provide the following services.
Projects which are done in one day. Including but not limited to:
- Website design - or redesign
- Brand Style Guide Development - or rebranding
- eBooks or other digital products
- Email migration and welcome series
- Creation of social media content for one quarter
- Two coaching sessions per month to go over how we may achieve your goals
- PLUS Implementation including: 5 or 10 hours per week of Marketing Coordinator work. The Marketing Coordinator is overseen directly by Kayla to ensure that all deliverables meet expectations.
- Marketing Coordinator may perform the following tasks on a weekly basis:
- scheduling of blogs/social media posts/etc.
- hashtag/keyword research
- email building/scheduling
- updating/refreshing old blog posts/pages
- others as assigned
Coaching on the topics listed below:
- Yearly/quarterly planning
- Brand strategy/development
- Content strategy
- Search engine optimization
- Product development
- Attracting your target audience
- Partner marketing opportunities/tracking
I currently have a waitlist for my one on one ongoing client work. Join the wait-list here. In the meantime please consider purchasing a service package here.
1-on-1 weekly work with Kayla including but not limited to:
- Content calendar management
- Brand Development
- Product development, creation, and launch management
- Marketing project management